Terms and Conditions:
1. Following booking terms and conditions along with the general information contained on our website, form the basis of your contract with us. Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations.
2. A refundable security deposit will be applicable for each booking upon arrival as caution deposit by CASH payment and you are responsible for taking all reasonable care of the apartment and its contents during your stay. You are responsible for any damage to the apartment or its contents during the stay which has occurred due to the negligence, with default or irresponsible behavior on the part of yourself or those occupying the apartment or their guests. Any damage must be reported to us without delay . we will undergo a final inspection before your departure with your presence and if no deductions / breakages the caution deposit will be refundable in the same currency you paid and you need to acknowledge the acceptance at the time of departure.
3. On arrival the Group Leader must present your confirmation details as well as your original passport and official identity card and confirm your booking to us. Unless previously agreed in writing, check in will be permitted from 6.00 pm. On departure you must leave the property before 11.00 am.
4. Please ensure you have packed all your personal property and leave the property in the same general conditions as you found it on arrival, leaving the property clean, washing any used dishes , removing any rubbish and locking all doors and windows . An excess cleaning charges of AED 200.00 ( Two hundred Dirhams) will be charged if we find the property is returned in a very poor state compared to when you checked in.
5. If your departure falls outside of our standard check out time of 11:00am we recommend that you make your reservation for one day over if you wish to guarantee your stay in the property for longer than is permitted by your booking. If you do not wish to pay for an extra night or we have a guest due to check in on the same day that you depart then we can accept your luggage at their office where it can be collected later. We can accommodate late check out up to 1600 Hrs on your day of departure providing there is no one arriving to stay in the property on the same day that you leave. You can contact us no earlier than 24 hours prior to your check out date to confirm if late checkout is permissible and if so there will be a late checkout fee of 50% (fifty percent) of the same daily rate as charged in your original booking added to your reservation. Late departure is not permissible under any circumstances whatsoever unless you have prior written agreement and have paid us advance. If you leave the property after the agreed check out time of 11:00am and without written agreement, your Deposit will be charged for an extra night at the same daily rate as charged in your original booking for your stay. If circumstances dictate that late checkout is not permissible it means that we have another guest checking in on the same day at you are booked to check out. Please cooperate to ensure you do not delay us from our duties for the next guest, by checking out on time at 11:00am so that we can prepare the property.
6. During your booking requests, you need to mention everyone who is going to be staying including children and infants. We will only allow the persons listed during your booking request (provided they are within the limit allowed). No extra persons are allowed under any circumstances. If it is discovered that there are more persons staying than shown in your original poking your booking will be terminated immediately and without refund.
7. Upon prior written requests Extra beds and baby cots will be provided upon availability on loan for the full duration of your stay. An Extra bed will be charged AED 150.00 per night.
8. Our site will be updated with the full inventory of the property in the property detail page and you will be required to report any missing items within 24 hours of your arrival. Failure to report any items missing or damaged will result in a charge being against your Security Deposit upon your departure.
9. Our apartment is fully furnished to a high standard and includes a kitchen fully equipped with appliances, cutlery, rockery, glasses and kitchen utensils. Please ensure that all appliances, lighting, air-conditioning, hot water etc.. are turned off unless required.
10. We will provide once a week complimentary Housekeeping Service during your stay. The property is prepared by our Housekeeping Team on the day of your arrival. Our Housekeeping Team cannot offer this complimentary service outside of our fixed schedule or supply any additional bed linen or towels than the minimum required according to the number of persons confirmed on your booking. If additional services are required then please contact us directly. Our Maintenance team regularly inspects all our Properties to make sure everything is in good order prior to your arrival. As customers spend much more time in any property than we do, please inform us any issues immediately if you spot anything that requires the attention of the Maintenance Team. Malfunctions can occur to any equipment at any time, even if it is new; we cannot offer any refunds in such event. Once you report any maintenance issue to us, we will endeavor to remedy any problem as quickly as possible. Every effort is made to ensure the property is cleaned and maintained to an acceptable standard prior to your arrival.
11. We accept no liability for the loss or damage to your personal possessions in any of our properties during your stay. You are expected to take out adequate travel insurance to cover any valuables that you bring along with you during your stay in any of our properties. Whilst a complimentary digital safe is available in all our properties, this is only supplied for your convenience and by no means do we accept liability if your possessions are claimed to be in the safe or at your property and later claimed to be missing. We accept no liability whatsoever if you leave behind or forget to pack any of your personal property on your departure from the Property.
12. Keys and Electronic Building and Parking Access Cards must be returned to us upon departure. Unreturned keys will be charged a fee of AED100.00 (One hundred dirham’s) each/ Unreturned Electronic Building and Parking Access Cards will be charged a fee of AED 500.00 (Five hundred dirham’s) each. In the event that you are locked out of the Property during your stay you can contact us to collect another key to regain access.
13. If the property you have booked has an allocated vehicle parking space we accept no liability for any loss or damage suffered to your vehicle whilst you are using this complimentary facility. If any problem arises from your use of the parking space allocated you are required to immediately report the problem to us, as we have no authority for the maintenance or security of this area. Your use of this facility is entirely at your own risk.